As a Senior 3D artist you will work closely with our studio’s designer(s) / art director and should be able to execute a wide range of tasks. You are able to take on the art and design of a project from start to finish. You need to be driven by creative initiative to take ownership of your creative tasks and independently produce with or without guidance. We are looking for a more experienced profile with at least 5 years of industry experience.
- Portfolio with your best work.
- A solid understanding of 3D art production including texturing, modelling, animation, lighting, VFX, …
- A solid background and experience in working with Unity.
- The ability to work within different art styles (realistic, stylised, cartoony, …)
- Understand and empathize with a client or team to create art they love.
- Work with a team and mentor junior members to help them grow.
- Proficient in English.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- +5 year of industry experience.
- Passion to stay up to date with current technology, tools and techniques.
- Uber-positive attitude and desire to see those around you succeed and grow.
- Understand the time, care, and iteration required to create finely crafted games.
- Ability to receive feedback and critique with humility, modesty, and respect.
- Good understanding of art fundamentals including visual design, shape language, color theory, and lighting.
- Desire and ability to work in a self-directed, fast paced work environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with art direction on a shipped game/product.
- Experience with VR development.
- Experience with scripting languages (maxscript, python, lua, …).
- Basic programming skills to create prototypes on your own in Unity.
- Experience with 2D art & UI design.
- Wage according to scale PC 227 and experience
- Meal vouchers of 8 EUR/day worked
- Eco vouchers of EUR 100 per year
- Hospitalization insurance
- Outpatient medical expenses insurance
- Reimbursement for public transport or kilometer allowance if you come by car (one way) or bicycle (two way)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote / office work
- Work from home allowance
- Double vacation money
- End of year premium
- Yearly sector bonus
- Option for annual flu vaccination
- Monthly team updates
- Fun teambuildings
- You will become part of a steadily growing team
- A working environment where everyone can be who they are