As an Environment Artist you will work closely with our studio’s game director director / lead artists and should be able to execute a wide range of tasks. You are able to take on the art and design of the environments of a given project from start to finish. We are looking for a more experienced profile with at least 5 years of industry experience.
- Portfolio with your best work.
- A good eye for composition and aesthetics.
- A firm understanding of architectural elements, environments, and props.
- A solid understanding of 3D art production including texturing, modelling, animation, lighting, VFX, …
- Experience in working with Unity.
- The ability to work with lower poly / mobile ready assets.
- Understand and empathize with a client or team to create art they love.
- Proficient in English.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- +5 year of industry experience.
- Passion to stay up to date with current technology, tools and techniques.
- Uber-positive attitude and desire to see those around you succeed and grow.
- Understand the time, care, and iteration required to create finely crafted games.
- Ability to receive feedback and critique with humility, modesty, and respect.
- Good understanding of art fundamentals including visual design, shape language, color theory, and lighting.
- Desire and ability to work in a self-directed, fast paced work environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with VR development.
- Wage according to scale PC 227 and experience
- Meal vouchers of 8 EUR/day worked
- Eco vouchers of EUR 100 per year
- Hospitalization insurance
- Outpatient medical expenses insurance
- Reimbursement for public transport or kilometer allowance if you come by car (one way) or bicycle (two way)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote / office work
- Work from home allowance
- Double vacation money
- End of year premium
- Yearly sector bonus
- Option for annual flu vaccination
- Monthly team updates
- Fun teambuildings
- You will become part of a steadily growing team
- A working environment where everyone can be who they are