As a senior game developer you will work closely with the production team and will be involved in the researching, designing, prototyping, development and testing of a wide range of features for our games, products and/or production pipeline. You have a strong background in multiple programming languages (C#, C++, …), game engines (Unity, Unreal, …) and development platforms. You also show an interest in staying up to date with current and latest technology. You take ownership of your tasks and can work independently. You are a problem solver and capable of providing technical solutions or assisting the team in making the right technical decisions. We are looking for a more experienced profile with at least 5 years of industry experience.
- Strong programming knowledge, including C# and/or C++.
- Solid understanding of algorithms, physics and math.
- A solid background and experience in working with Unity.
- Experience with VR development.
- Good understanding of OO programming, UML, Software Design and patterns.
- Work with a team and mentor junior members to help them grow.
- Proficient in English.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
- +5 year of industry experience.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in game development, computer sciences or similar.
- Passion to stay up to date with current technology, tools and techniques.
- Uber-positive attitude and desire to see those around you succeed and grow.
- Understand the time, care, and iteration required to create finely crafted games.
- Ability to receive feedback and critique with humility, modesty, and respect.
- Desire and ability to work in a self-directed, fast paced work environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with mobile development (iOS and Android).
- Experience with multiplayer and networking code.
- Experience with back-end development (mySQL, PHP and/or Facebook API).
- Experience using SCRUM and Agile development methods and tools.
- Wage according to scale PC 227 and experience
- Meal vouchers of 8 EUR/day worked
- Eco vouchers of EUR 100 per year
- Hospitalization insurance
- Outpatient medical expenses insurance
- Reimbursement for public transport or kilometer allowance if you come by car (one way) or bicycle (two way)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote / office work
- Work from home allowance
- Double vacation money
- End of year premium
- Yearly sector bonus
- Option for annual flu vaccination
- Monthly team updates
- Fun teambuildings
- You will become part of a steadily growing team
- A working environment where everyone can be who they are