As game producer at Triangle Factory you define the vision, strategy, roadmap for our games and products. Be it enterprise or entertainment, you evaluate requirements and work together closely with the team to define goals, set deadlines, and reach milestones. All while ensuring the quality of the final product. We are looking for a more experienced profile with at least 5 years of industry experience.
- Solid understanding of game production and development pipelines.
- Experience in defining project scope and identifying technical and functional requirements
- Experience in writing a comprehensible (game) design document.
- Experience in working out a realistic planning setting project goals, deliverables, features, functions, tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to lead a team and successfully deliver within a given timeframe.
- Experience using SCRUM and Agile development methods and tools.
- Experience with game engines and platforms like Unity and/or Unreal.
- Experience with VR development.
- Up to date on the latest technology concerning XR/VR/AR and games in general.
- Work with a team and mentor junior members to help them grow.
- Proficient in English.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
- +5 years of industry experience.
- Bachelor or master’s degree.
- Worked on at least 2 shipped titles (any platform) in a manager or producer role.
- Uber-positive attitude and desire to see those around you succeed and grow.
- Understand the time, care, and iteration required to create finely crafted games.
- Ability to receive feedback and critique with humility, modesty, and respect.
- Desire and ability to work in a self-directed, fast paced work environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical background and hands-on development experience.
- Experience with mobile development (iOS and Android).
- Experience with back-end development and architecture
- Wage according to scale PC 227 and experience
- Meal vouchers of 8 EUR/day worked
- Eco vouchers of EUR 100 per year
- Hospitalization insurance
- Outpatient medical expenses insurance
- Reimbursement for public transport or kilometer allowance if you come by car (one way) or bicycle (two way)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote / office work
- Work from home allowance
- Double vacation money
- End of year premium
- Yearly sector bonus
- Option for annual flu vaccination
- Monthly team updates
- Fun teambuildings
- You will become part of a steadily growing team
- A working environment where everyone can be who they are